Community Service Coordination
The Rape and Abuse Crisis Center (RACC) collaborates with a number of agencies and organizations in the Fargo-Moorhead area to further its mission and help provide a safer environment for community members.
RACC is involved in the following collaborative local, regional, and state group projects:
- Changing Our Environment (COE) Committee
- Child Abduction Response Team (CART)
- Clay County Family Violence Committee
- Developmental Disability / Intellectual Disability (DD/ID) Task Force
- Domestic Violence Court
- Domestic Violence Task Force
- Downtown Community Partnership
- Elder Abuse Coordinated Community Response Coalition
- Elder Abuse Forensic Network (EAFN)
- Family Violence Task Force
- Human Trafficking Community Coalition
- MSUM Sexual Violence Prevention Committee
- North Dakota Domestic Violence Fatality Review Commission
- North Dakota Human Trafficking Task Force
- North Dakota Task Force on the Prevention of Sexual Abuse of Children
- Red River Sexual Assault Response Team (RRSART)
- Stand to Protect
The RACC also ensures that its mission and programming remain highly visible to the general public. In addition to public service announcements and formal advertising, RACC maintains a social media presence through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
For more information about our community coordination efforts at the Rape and Abuse Crisis Center, contact us.