•Supporting victims in Cass, Traill and Clay Counties through the legal system; protection orders, court accompaniment
Sex Offender Containment Team (SOCT)
• Supporting victims of sex offenders in treatment
• Providing education, advocacy, and linking services to underserved populations
• Intake – phone/walk in services-safety assessments, referrals for safe shelter
• After hours on-call services – volunteers and staff
Red River Children’s Advocacy Center (RRCAC)
• Providing support to children and families going through the child abuse investigation process
• Outreach sites: YWCA,Wahpeton, Hawley, Breckenridge
• Schools: Fargo North/South, Woodrow Wilson, West Fargo HS, Moorhead HS
• Child Play Therapy
Sexual Abuse Treatment Program (SATP)
• Providing counseling and education services to family members of child sexual abuse perpetrators; Partner to Offenders group
• Male Victims of Sexual Assault/Abuse
• Domestic Violence Awareness
• Turning Points - Women Who Use Violence
• Abuse in Later Life Support
• Trauma Recovery and Empowerment
• Domestic Violence Book Groups
-Domestic Violence Task Force – Cass Co.
-Sexual Assault Response Team (SART) – Cass/Clay Co.
-Family Violence Task Force – Clay Co.
-Elder Abuse Project – Clay Co./Cass Co.
-Domestic Violence Court – Clay Co.
-Safe Paws – Cass/Clay Co.